Conversation starters are provided to help you break the ice and open conversation.
TalkSooner makes it easy for parents to talk early and talk often with their children about the dangers of drug use. Find conversation starters,
compelling youth related information and stats, and updates and notifications about local events in your community.
- Conversation starters are provided to help you break the ice and open conversation
- Learn about the latest information on emerging drugs, insights into youth culture, affects of drug use, and more!
- See what is going on in your community to protect youth from the dangers of drug use.
- Know how to spot signs and symptoms of drug use.
With TalkSooner you do not have to wonder how to talk to your kids your kids about drugs - we make it easier for you. The TalkSooner app is a dynamic resource for parents and adults helping them navigate the challenges their youth face.
- Content is developed by substance abuse prevention experts in West Michigan.
- Receive updates and notifications about events happening in your community.
- Clean and simple interface makes you the priority. Get the information you want when you want it.
- Enable notifications to receive weekly update on new content and valuable information.